Pay with Square in Caldera Form Documentation
Caldera Form Square plugin is a WordPress plugin that allows users to pay for their caldera form using Square payment.
This plugin will help you to create your form and add your Square payment settings so users will be able to pay via Credit Card number, so any product purchased via the form will have an option for users to pay via credit card data and this payment will integrate with Square account.
- Using plugin you will have an option to add Square payment settings and specify price per each contact form.
- Add Square Credit Card pricing field per selected form.
- A user can enter custom amount using Caldera form fields.
- Caldera form Plugin.
- A website must contain a valid SSL Certificate(https://) in order to use a square with Caldera forms.
3.Using this Plugin
Add Square payment settings:
- Select Caldera form which the Square payment settings will be added from (Caldera form–>Square).
- Add Caldera form Square Payment settings. (Add testing and live payment settings for Square payment account)
- Add Square application settings to integrate with Caldera Form (Token – Application ID – Location ID)
- Add square application test mode settings. Testing credit card must be processed using the following data,
Card Number 4532 7597 3454 5858
Card CVV 111
Add Caldera Form Square field.
- Add Square field.
Add Caldera Form Square credit card pricing field.
- Add Caldera form Square Payment pricing field. (Processor tab–>Add Processor–>Square Credit Card)
How to set a custom amount
A user can enter a custom amount using Caldera form fields.
View form transactions after submission
- View Caldera form Square Payment transactions. (Entries → View→ Select Square Credit card tab)