Square Payment Gateway for WC Vendors
This plugin integrates Square Payment Gateway with WC Vendor allowing admin to connect a Square account and Authorize a Vendor through OAuth functionality in a Square application. Admin and Vendor can split payment and give each other dues separately. It also allows the vendor to connect Square account by clicking on Authorize.
- Authorize a vendor to square account.
- Admin and vendor can collect their split payment separately through square.
- Admin can get square payment data from his account and update it in WordPress.
3.How it works
Square Gateway Plugin Settings
- To update plugin settings from your WordPress Dashboard, Go to WooCommerce tab. Under that you will find Settings → Payments → Square Gateway.
- You can get all the data from Square account, you will have to provide production credentials.
- Application ID.
- Location ID.
- Access token.
- Application secret.
- Copy Redirect URL from Square Settings in payments tab from your WordPress, and paste it in square application’s OAuth tab in Redirect URL field.
- Click on Save Changes.
- Login the Vendor profile from WordPress.
- Click on “ Authorize this application”.
- A Vendor can connect to his square account by pressing “Authorize this application” button in shop Settings tab, the system will get the Vendor Location ID.
- After the vendor has clicked Authorize this application button and allowed the application with permissions, the plugin will fetch the information from the merchant Square account and authorize the vendor.
- A vendor can Unauthorize from the square account if they so choose or require, by clicking the Unauthorize button in the shop Settings tab.
Square Account View
Vendor Settings / Authorization Button
Get permission from Square
After clicking on “Authorize this application”, the system will redirect the Vendor to Square to get permission.