LearnDash with Square
This product has been discontinued by WP Experts. Don’t worry! We’re working on it make better improvements so that we can bring it back – better, faster, stronger. For more information & updates, visit and subscribe wpexperts.
Information & Requirements
- An SSL Certificate.
- Square account.
- WordPress 4.9+
- PHP version 5.5+
- Learndash plugin installed.
- Square API is currently only available for the U.S., Canada, Australia, Japan, and the UK.
Note: Valid for Accept Payments Only NOT for Product Sync.
LearnDash Square plugin is a WordPress plugin that allow customers to pay and enroll to courses using Square payment.
Plugin will allow logged in and not logged in users to enroll and pay for course via square.
This plugin will help you to pay via Walmart Gift card, Target and Amazon.
ADD SQUARE PAYMENT SETTINGS
- Select Learndash LMS which the Square payment settings will be added from (Learndash- settings-square settings).
- Add Square Payment settings. (Add testing and live payment settings for Square payment account)
- Add square application test mode settings. Testing credit card must be processed using the following data,
Card Number 4532 7597 3454 5858
Card CVV 111
SELECT COURSE TYPE, MUST BE ONE OF “BUY NOW” OR “ RECURRING” TYPE
- Must select recurring or buy now course types and set price for course enrollment.
VIEW PAYMENTS ENTRIES VIA FORM
VIEW PAYMENTS ENTRIES DETAILS.
- Select Learndash–>Reports–>Transactions tab
- View Square recurring interval and interval number data if course is recurring.
- View payments history transactions.
FORM PREVIEW IN FRONT END
- If user is logged in user, then email will be auto populated with user email while course registration.
- If user is not logged in user, then he/she will have to enter the email will course registration.
version 1.0 Date : 17/08/2018 *Initial Released