Square Payment Gateway For WCMarketplace
This product has been discontinued by WP Experts. Don’t worry! We’re working on it make better improvements so that we can bring it back – better, faster, stronger. For more information & updates, visit and subscribe wpexperts.
Information & Requirements
- WC Marketplace
- WordPress 5.0+
- PHP version 5.5+
- Your site MUST have valid SSL or domain contain https://
View documentation for more info
Square Payment Gateway For WCMarketplace Introduction
This plugin integrates Square Payment Gateway for WC Marketplace which is featuring that the admin can connect a Square account and Authorize a Vendor through Oauth functionality in a Square application. Admin and Vendor can fetch their split payment separately through Square. It also provides the functionality that the Vendor can connect Square account by clicking on “Authorize” in the Vendor profile page.
Square Payment Gateway For WCMarketplace Plugin Features
- Authorize a Vendor to Square account.
- Admin and Vendor can collect their split payment separately through Square.
- Admin can get Square payment data from his account and update it in WordPress.
To change plugin settings from your WordPress Dashboard, you need to click on WooCommerce Tab, then Go to Settings → Payments → Square Gateway. There you will find many fields to set up in the one go. In the last you need to Save changes.
Square Account View
Get Permissions From Square
- After clicking on “Authorize”, the system will redirect the Vendor to Square for Login and Permissions.
Unauthorize From The Square Account
- A Vendor can Unauthorize from the Square account if they choose or required, by clicking the Unauthorize button.
Checkout Front View
Square Payment Gateway For WCMarketplace Changelogs :
Version 1.0 16 September 19 Initial Released