WooCommerce Square Up Payment Gateway Pro – Simple and Recurring Payments
Information & Requirements
- WooCommerce 3.5+
- WooCommerce Subscriptions (In order to accept recurring payment)
- An SSL Certificate.
- Square account.
- WordPress 4.4+
- PHP version 5.5+
Note: Valid for Accept Payments Only NOT for Product Sync.
WooCommerce Square up Payment Gateway Pro
WooCommerce Square up Payment Gateway Pro is the ultimate payment plugin for receiving simple and recurring Square payments on your WooCommerce-powered website. The plugin’s functionality allows you to manage payments and refunds between WooCommerce and Square in real-time.
You can accept payments for your simple or subscription product via Square card checkout, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Square Gift Card.
Keeping the testing phase in mind, we have integrated Sandbox support With the latest version of SQUARE V3.1 API to see test transactions in the Square’s dashboard.
- This Plugin does not synchronize your products between WooCommerce and Square. If you are interested in this feature, then WooSquare Plus is the right option for you.
- Square card payment API support is currently available in the US, Republic of Ireland, Canada, UK, Australia, and Japan.
- On your checkout page, the SSL certificate must be activated for Square payments.
WooCommerce Square Up Payment Gateway Demo Video :
- Accept payments for Simple or Subscription products.
- Code structure reviewed by the team at Prospress: author of WooCommerce Subscription.
- Support for WooCommerce Subscription Management.
- Manage subscription statuses: cancellation, suspension, reactivation (after suspending a subscription), amount changes (recurring amount can be changed for the subscription), and date changes (next payment date can be changed for the subscription)
- Supports multiple payment options, including Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Square Gift Cards.
- Tokenization: At the time of checkout users can save their payment information for future purchases.
- Multiple Subscriptions: Users can purchase more than one subscription in a single transaction.
- Change payment methods (admin): store managers can change the payment gateway for subscriptions or modify the payment gateway on the Edit Subscription screen to anything other than the built-in Manual Renewals gateway.
- Change payment methods (user): users can switch the subscription on a different card other than the one already on file.
- Use Square to accept all major credit cards with WooCommerce.
- Sandbox support With the latest version of SQUARE V3.1 API.
- Handle Woocommerce orders and subscription refunds through Square application.
For Syncing Products And Orders With Simple & Recurring Payments Support And More Advanced Features In Woosquare Plus
- WooSquare Plus has support for Square Sandbox API as well to make the development phase easy.
- Card on file : Logged in customers can save their cards from MY ACCOUNT page on your site for future use so they don’t have to keyed-in card number each time when they buy any product.
- Compatible with WooCommerce Subscription : you can charge automatic payments on your subscription products.
- Sync Square Customer’s details in WooCommerce and customers of WooCommerce will sync in Square customers.
- WooCommerce Order Sync in Square, this feature will allow you to see the items purchased from WooCommerce will be listed as items in Square receipt.
- With WooSquare Plus you can even pay with Square at WooCommerce Checkout
- Synchronize orders from Square to WooCommerce.
- Manage Refunds between Square and WooCommerce.
- Auto synchronization of products from Square to WooCommerce.
- Auto synchronization of products from WooCommerce to Square.
- Transaction Notes : Send selected fields of WooCommerce in Square receipt.( only 60 characters are allowed )
- Check out the Demo video of WooSquare Plus.
Version 1.0 Initial release
Version 1.1 * Update SDK Freemius * Change freemius indication.
Version 1.2 * Works With Simple + Variable + Subscriptions Products.
Version 1.3 * Renaming slug conflicts
Version 1.4 * Pending payment conflicts
Version 1.5 * Added Subscription Management buttons
( Suspend,Reactivate,Change Address,Change Payment Method ) on customer my account page.
Version 1.6 * Updated SDK version.
Version 1.7 * Added - Support for tokenization,subscription_payment_method_change, subscription_payment_method_change_admin and multiple_subscriptions
Version 1.8 *Enhancement - Square Auth Connection. *Enhancement - App connection filtration.
Version 1.9 *Added - Auth notice.
Version 2.0 *Added - Support for free trial before starting subscription. *Fixed - The user new card option will show to existing customer only.
Version 2.0.1 *Fixed - renew token repetition fixed.
Version 2.0.2 Compatible - with WordPress 5.2
Version 2.0.3 *Fixed - EXPECTED_INTEGER amount_money.amount *Fixed - HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request MISSING_REQUIRED_PARAMETER
Version 2.0.4 * Updated Freemius SDK Version 2.3.0
Version 2.0.5 * Updated Square customer id conficts.
Version 2.0.6 * Improvement in free trial Subscription.
Version 2.0.7 Added - SCA Integration. Added - replace depreciated with new one API endpoints. Added - Sandbox integration with v2 API. Added - Billing version control. fixed - Error reporting on renewal order.
Version 2.0.8 Fix - Selected payment location.
Version 2.0.9 * Updated Freemius SDK Version 2.3.1
Version 2.1.0 * Fixed- Saved card not issue. * Fixed- Verification Token error
Version 2.1.1 * Fixed - Verification token single checked.
Version 2.1.2 * Fixed - Improved Error reporting in order edit window.
Version 2.1.5 * Fixed - Verification Token conditional logic. * Fixed - oauth auto refresh token issue. * Added - Email notice when oauth expired,renewed or failed. * Added - Email notice check option. * Added - Add support for All Products for WooCommerce Subscriptions.
Version 2.1.6 * Fixed - Fixed - Add payment method from my-account/payment-methods/ not working
Version 2.1.7 * Added - Square SDK updated
Version 2.1.8 * Added - Customers objects compatible with sdk.
Version 2.1.9 * Added - card not found priorities.
* Added - New api request replaced with dept api.
* Added - new UI display.
* Added - Apple Pay Support Added.
* Added - Google Pay Support Added.
* Fixed - Support fixes.