WooCommerce Sumup Integration Plugin
SumUp Payment Gateway for WooCommerce is a WordPress plugin that allows you to pay for your products via Sumup.
- Introduce 3D Secure widget to avoid any problems.
- Compatible with WooCommerce One Page Checkout
- One-click OAuth functionality to connect Woocommerce store with SumUp.
- Get paid through SumUp on manually created Woocommerce orders.
- Added – Multi-language support WPML added
- Same page checkout without redirecting on another page.
- Enable/Disable Zip Code Feature From Backend
- Compatible with WooCommerce One Page Checkout plugin.
- WooCommerce 3+
- SumUp Account
- Only Support those countries which supported by SumUp Application.
4.SumUp Payment Setting
- Navigate to WooCommerce > Settings
- Select the “Payments” tab and
- Click on the “SumUp (3D Secure)” payment method and then click on the manage button to edit the settings.
SumUp (3D Secure) Page:
- Enable/Disable: Click the checkbox to enable the SumUp payment.
- Title: This field is customizable, you can change the title
- Description: Also you can customize the “Description” as well.
- SumUp OAuth Button: Connect your SumUp account by click on the “Authorize with SumUp” button.
- As you click on the “Authorization with SumUp” button you will be redirected on the SumUp OAuth page.
- Pay to Email: Enter the SumUp account email address.
- Show Zip Code: Click the checkbox to Displays or hides the ZIP code input field.
- Enter the account credentials and click on the login button.
- Once your account has been authorized/logged-in, you’ll see the “Authorization with SumUp” button text will be changed to “Disconnect SumUp”.
- To unauthorize the account, click the “Disconnect SumUp” button.
5.Test Card Credentials
Card Number: 4111 1111 1111 1111
Card CVV: 111
Card Expiry: 12/22
- Check out the front view of Sumup Payment Widget.
- Order frontend view.
- Go to: WooCommerce > Orders and take a quick glance at all the recent orders.
- Hover over on the “Status” column to see more details.
- You can see the “Single Order” page by clicking on the order number and customer name.
- You can also preview the order details in the modal window, by clicking on the “eye” icon.
- Single order page that is containing complete order details.
In the SumUp dashboard “Sales” page, admin is able to see the order details along with the “Transaction Code” of WooCommerce order.