WooCommerce Sumup Integration Plugin
Woocommerce SumUp plugin is a WordPress plugin that allows you to pay for your products via SumUp account.
- Take payments which already created in WooCommerce via SumUp.
- Currency for payment in Woocommerce must be the same currency for SumUp used account.
- OAuth Functionality to connect SumUp application
- Same page checkout without redirecting on another page
4.How it Works
- Add title and description will be displayed when user make Checkout step.
- Add SumUp application settings to integrate with Woocommerce (Client_ID- Client secret- Pay to email-SumUp page)
- By default plugin will create SumUp page user will redirect to after payment.
- Testing credit card must be processed using the following data,
Test Card Credentials:
Card Number 4532 7597 3454 5858
Card CVV 111
- Step 1: Go to WooCommerce Settings Option-> Select Payment Tab-> Click on Manage Button as shown in below image
- Step 2: Insert your SumUp app credentials
- Step 3: Now you can see you are Successfully Connected with SumUp application
Shopping Cart and Checkout page (Frontend)
- User shopping cart must contains at least one product, so system display the SumUp payment as a payment option.
- Same page checkout Screen without redirecting on another page
View paid orders via SumUp
- Transaction ID will be same as Transaction ID exist in SumUp.
- After successful payment order status will be “Processing”.