MemberPress Square Introduction
MemberPress Square helps users accept payments on their membership website using the Square Payment Gateway. Users with MemberPress installed on their website can manage and track membership subscriptions and easily accept Square payments from their customers.
View a log of Square transactions accepted through MemberPress’s membership subscription plans on your website.
MemberPress will help you build astounding WordPress membership sites, accept credit cards securely, control who sees your content, and sell digital downloads, among other amazing things.
Read the technical documentation to help you walk through the process of setting up the MemberPress Square plugin.
Accept Payments And Create Subscriptions With Memberpress And Square.
MemberPress Square Plugin Features
✔ Memberpress Square has support for Square Sandbox API (for testing purposes) to make the development phase easy.
✔ View a log of all Square payment transactions.
✔ Automatically accept Square payments for membership subscriptions.
✔ Display payment label, icon, and description.
✔ Connect multiple memberships with your Square account.
Connect Square With Memberpress
✔ To get started Memberpress plugin is required.
✔ Download & Activate Memberpress Square.
✔ Enter the License activation key.
✔ Go to Memberpress ➜ Options ➜ Payments Tab.
✔ Click Add New.
- Select Square from the Gateway Dropdown.
- Name Your Payment Gateway.
- Click Connect with Square Live.
- You’ll be redirected to Authentication Page.
- Login into your Square Account.
- Click Allow to permissions.
- Select Square payment option when signing up for membership.
- Click Sign up / Pay.
- Enter Card Details.
- Click Pay with Square.
- Thankyou message will be displayed when the payment is successful.
- Go to Memberpress ➜ Transactions.
- View Transactions and Payment Gateways.
MemberPress Square Changelogs :
Version 1.1 DateL 2020-04-30 * BUG - fixed decimal amount.
Date 02/04/2020 * Initial Release 1.0