MemberPress Square Introduction
MemberPress Square helps users accept payments on their membership website using the Square Payment Gateway. Users with MemberPress installed on their website can manage and track membership subscriptions and easily accept Square payments from their customers.
View a log of Square transactions accepted through MemberPress’s membership subscription plans on your website.
MemberPress will help you build astounding WordPress membership sites, accept credit cards securely, control who sees your content, and sell digital downloads, among other amazing things.
- Accept payments with Apple Pay.
- Accept payment with Google Pay.
- Process refunds for any transaction.
Accept Payments And Create Subscriptions With Memberpress And Square.
MemberPress Square Plugin Features
- Manage and track membership subscriptions.
- Connect multiple memberships with your Square account.
- View a log of all Square payment transactions.
- Accept recurring payments for subscriptions.
- Accept payments through Google Pay.
- Accept payments through Apple Pay.
- Process refund for any transaction.
- Display payment label, icon, and description.
- Support for Square Sandbox API.
Version History & Changelogs
* Added – Integrated new Square webpack sdk with Google Pay and Apple Pay
* Added – update card details in recurring payments.
* Added – List location endpoint of Square.
* Change – All curl requests to wp_remote.
* Added – Compatibility for live mode and passing user-selected location id in localize.
* Added – Custom menu in Memberpress Square.
* Added – Refund support.
* Bugs fixes.
* Add trial membership support
* Update create card API
* Update Recurring payment support
* Initial Release.
* BUG – fixed decimal amount.