Contact Form 7 Square Payment Add-on
Contact Form 7 Square Payment Add-On Introduction
Contact Form 7 Square is a WordPress plugin that enables users to pay through using contact form 7 via the Square payment gateway. This plugin will help you create contact forms and allow customers to process their Credit Cards payments through the Square payment gateway.
Contact Form 7 Square Payment Add-On Features
- Contact Form 7 Square plugin provides you an option to add Square payment settings and specify price per each contact form.
- You can add the Square Credit Card pricing field per selected form.
- Test Account allows you to use Sandbox so you can test transactions before making live transactions.
- Send 60 Characters to Square Transaction Note of selected fields of each form.
- Compatible with Contact Form 7 Cost Calculator too.
- Users can insert the custom amount to make payment.
Contact Form 7 Square Plugin Connection Process
Step#1: Connect Contact Form 7 With Square
Version 2.0, we have added the feature to connect Square Application with Square Contact Form 7 add-on. Click on the button “Connect with Square” and follow the instructions.
Insert the Square Application user and password to Sign In.
Click the “Allow” button to give permission.
You have an authenticated Square account and will land on API Experts page, here you have the option to get a redirect yourself back to the website.
When you get connected, select the location of your application from the dropdown and click Save Changes.
Contact Form 7 Square Plugin Setting Steps
Step#1: Add Square Payment Settings
Select the Square payment settings that will be added from (Contact–> Contact Form 7 Settings).
- Add contact form Square Payment settings. (Add testing and live payment settings for Square payment account)
- Add Square application settings to integrate with contact form (Token – Application ID – Location ID)
- Add square application test mode settings. A testing credit card must be processed using the following data.