Square integration with Ninja Forms
Ninja Forms Square plugin is a WordPress plugin that allow customers to pay for their form using Square payment Gateway.
This extension will help you to create your form and add your Square payment settings so users will be able to pay via Square, so any product purchased through ninja form will have an option for users to pay via credit card data and this payment will integrate with Square transactions.
- This plugin will provide you an option to add Square payment settings and specify price per each ninja form.
- Add Square Credit Card pricing field per selected form.
- Support for Ninja Step Form
How to use plugin
Add Square payment settings
- Select the Square payment settings will be added from (Ninja forms→ Square).
- Add Square Payment settings. (Add testing and live payment settings for Square payment account)
- Add Square application settings to integrate with ninja form (Token – Application ID – Location ID)
- Add square application test mode settings. Testing credit card must be processed using the following data,
Card Number: 4532 7597 3454 5858
Card CVV: 111
Add Ninja Form Square payment option.
- Add Ninja form Square Payment option.
Add Ninja Form Square pricing field
- Add Ninja form Square Payment pricing field (Select Square payment→ Add price)
Note: Must fill Price in backend to accept Payment.
View Ninja Form paid transaction via Square.
- View paid Square transaction ID tracking number same number in Square.
Form preview in front end
Version : 1.0 Date : 27/04/2018 Just released.
Version 1.0.1 Date : 16/08/2018 Updated - Freemius SDK.
Version 1.0.2 Date : 27/02/2019 Updated - Freemius SDK.
Version 1.0.3 Date : 06/05/2019 Added - OAuth Button Added Added - Ninja Step Forms add-on
Version 1.0.4 Date: 07/04/2019 Updated - Freemius SDK Version 2.3.0
Version 1.0.5 Date : 04/07/2019 Updated - Decimal Pricing issue Fixed - Custom price issue
Version 1.0.6 Date : 18/10/2019 Updated - Freemius SDK Version 2.3.1
Version 1.0.7 Date : 19/12/2019 Updated - Square API v2 Support Added Array element changed from transaction to Payment for v2 API