Payeezy With Gravity Forms
Information & Requirements
- Gravity Forms Plugin
- Payeezy Account
- WordPress 5.0+
- PHP version 5.5+
- Your site MUST have valid SSL or domain contain https://
Note: This plugin does not store the customer credit card numbers or sensitive information on your website.
Payeezy With Gravity Forms Introduction
Payeezy Gateway (First Data) for Gravity Forms allows you to accept a wide range of payments (Simple and subscription) on your forms. You are also provided with some incredible benefits that include secure transactions, fraud prevention, processing across borders, and currency conversion. Payeezy supports merchants from 50+ countries, control pricing dynamically, and accepts payments in 140+ currencies.
Payeezy With Gravity Forms Plugin Features
- EASY INSTALLATION: You can install this plugin with one click. After installing, you will have only a few fields to fill out before you are ready to accept credit cards in your store.
- TRANSACTION TYPE: You can select two different transaction types: Product and service or Subscriptions.
- SANDBOX FACILITY: You can utilize the Sandbox facility to test transactions working before going live for payments.
- SECURE PAYMENT PROCESSING: Securely process credit cards without redirecting your customers to the gateway website.
- FORM ENTRIES: Form entries contain transaction notes with respective details as ID, payment, and subscription details for transactions and subscriptions.
Payeezy With Gravity Forms Plugin Utilities
- For online business merchants.
- For accepting payments from other countries.
- For accepting payments in different currencies.
- For small scale business owners.
- For online stores accepting one-time credit card payments.
- For online stores accepting subscription payments.
Setting Up Payeezy (First Data) Account
Creating a Payeezy account is quite easy. If you don’t have an account already, go https://developer.payeezy.com/ to create it. Once you have created the account and signed-in to Payeezy, then you have to create an App to fetch the Payeezay API. Click on the APIs page and then click on + ADD NEW API button.
Enter a name for your application, select Sandbox for ‘Test’ transactions and Subscriptions, or select Live for accepting live payments and click on CREATE YOUR APP.
Test Merchant Credentials
Test Merchant credentials by clicking on Merchant Tab. You will see the Sandbox button, click on it. It will reveal Merchant Name and Token later to be used in Setting the Payeezy gateway settings.
Payeezy Gravity Forms Settings
First, install Payeezy Gravity forms add-on to your WordPress powered site. Go into the settings section and put your Payeezy test ID credentials.
Go to the Payeezy feed settings where you can set transaction type Products and Services or subscription. Make sure to press the update settings button.
Product & Services Feed
A detailed view of Products and Services feed.
Subscription Feed Entry
A detailed view of subscription feed.
Front View - Subscription Product
Here is another glimpse of the front-end view of the Payeezy Gravity Form with subscription product settings.
Version History & Changelogs
Version : 1.0
Date : 16/08/2019