Formidable for Square Payment Gateway
Formidable Plugin that allows admin to create payment form by form builder plugin and integrate with the square payment gateway.
- Integrate payment method with forms Builder
- Custom show and hide fields.
- Go to Forms → Global Settings → Square
- Add square payment account info
- Click on update options
Create form by the forms builder
- Go to forms → Add New
- Enter form title
- Drag Square fields
- Drag Number filed (to allow admin or user to set amount will deduct from user)
- Conditional logic: from this option admin can use two options (show or hide) based on many of conditions.
- Click on create
Allow admin or user to use deducted amount
- Go to Settings Tab → Forms Action → click on the square from add a new action.
- Go to Amount field and click on a set amount.
- According to field number added in form builder, you have two options to added by allow admin to specify the amount or allow a user to put amount by his side from front end through:
- Enter amount will be deducted from the user (specified by admin)
- Select field number to allow a user to add amount by his side will deduct from his account.
Use conditional to do this action or not
- Click on conditional logic
- Select from the drop down if you need do or don’t do (payment action) according to these conditions.
- Click on update
View all forms entries
- Go to entries
- You can view all transactions details
- You can filter all transactions by forms
View Transaction Details
- Click on view from entries list
- You can view transaction details and status (paid or not paid)
version 1.0 Initial release