WPForms Integration with Square (payment)
Information & Requirements
- WPForms Pro Plugin
- Your site MUST have valid SSL or domain contain https:// .
- WordPress 4.9+
- Square account.
WPForm Square plugin is a WordPress addon that allows users to pay for their orders, , donations and products using Square payment.
This plugin will help you to create your form and add your Square payment settings so users will be able to pay via Credit Card number, so any product purchased via WPForm will have option for users to pay via credit card data and this payment will integrate with Square account.
WPForms Square plugin is also Sandbox supported with the latest version of SQUARE V2 API in order to see test transactions in Square Dashboard.
Note: Square API is currently only available for the U.S., Canada, Australia, Japan, and the UK.
WPForms Integration With Square Payment Plugin Features
- Using plugin you will have an option to add Square payment settings per each WPForm. (each form will have their own Square payment settings)
- Add Square Credit Card pricing field per selected WPForm.
Set Wpform Square Payment Settings
- Select WPForm which the Square payment settings will be added, (WPForm Settings–>Square).
- Add WPForm Square Payment settings. (Add testing and live payment settings for Square payment account)
- Add Square application settings to integrate with WPForm (Token – Application ID – Location ID)
- Add square application test mode settings. Testing credit card must be processed using the following data,
Card Number 4532 7597 3454 5858
Card CVV 111
Add Wpform Square Fields Settings.
- Add WPForm Square Payment field. (Only add Square payment field)
- Set WPForm Square fields settings. ( Label – Description – Required field)
- Set WPForm Square fields settings. (Advanced options)
- Hide form label, hide fields sub-labels, add CSS class)
- Set form price field.
- Set WPForm Square fields settings. (Conditional logic)
- Add fields with conditional logic, payment will depend on condition apply.
- Add fields with conditional logic.
Enable Square Payment Per Form And Enable Conditional Logic Settings.
- Select payments tab per form→ select “Square”
- Must enable Square payment per form.
- Add conditional logic option to process or not process payment.
View Orders(entries) Paid Via Square
- View orders list per form via 2 locations.
- Select Entries tab–>filter form.
- Select form–>Select entries.
- Order details with square payment type and transaction ID info
Form Preview In Front End
WPForms Integration With Square Payment Changelogs :
Update – Freemius SDK.
Added – Support for Subscription.
Added – Support for Latest Webpayment sdk.
Added – Support for Google pay.
Added – Support for Apple pay.
Fix – minor fixes support for latest wpform.
Update – Location Api Updated.
Fixed – Conflict with freemius methods.
Update – Square SDK updated
Added – V2 Added transaction end point to Payment endpoint.
Update – Tested upto wordpress = 5.4.1
Update – Test upto php = 7.4.5
Fixed – Payment Detail total Amount
Added – Oauth connection improvement.
Added – Transaction notes support.
Fixed – Connect Square not working when WordPress is in a subfolder.
Updated Freemius SDK Version 2.3.1
Fixed an issue where card fields didn’t appeared sometimes.
Fixed an issue where card fields didn’t appeared when test mode enabled.
OAuth issue fixed.
Square Credit Card form issues fixed.
Updated Freemius SDK Version 2.3.0
Square OAuth Button Updated
class availability check.
Updated – Freemius SDK.
Fixed – Compatibility round total amount.