WooCommerce Stripe Card JS
Integrate WooCommerce with Stripe using Card JS and Stripe Connect API. Quickly, accept credit card payments using the Stripe payment gateway directly on your WordPress Site. Customers can use the Stripe card option on the checkout page.
- Easy to setup.
- Account Authorization.
- Get payment instantly.
- Stripe supports the ability to refund charges made to your account.
- Stripe lets users view credit card info once enter the card number.
4.Stripe Card Settings
- Go to WooCommerce ➜ Settings ➜ Payment Tab.
- Enable Stripe Credit Card.
- Click Manage.
- Check Enable.
- Enter Title & Description.
- Click on “Authorization“.
You can also enable test mode in order to process test payments.
- If you have a Stripe account then click on sign-in on the top right corner.
- Otherwise, fill out the form and sign up.
- Click Authorize access.
7.View Transactions on Stripe Dashboard
- Go to: https://dashboard.stripe.com/.
- Click Payments.
- Click Transactions to view details.