Address Google Autocomplete In Gravity Forms
Gravity Forms Address Autocomplete add-on automatically suggests accurate addresses to customers when they are filling their form fields, with the help of Google Places API.
Address Google Autocomplete In Gravity Forms Add-on Features:
- Gravity Forms Address Autocomplete suggest an accurate address.
- Gravity Forms Address Autocomplete helps customers for auto-filling fields like Zipcode, City, and Country.
- Gravity Forms Address Autocomplete supports multiple Search forms on one page. (If you want your users to fill more than just one field).
- Gravity Forms Address Autocomplete can restrict searching result by country in add-on enabling settings.
- WordPress: Autocomplete values from one of the Post Types and Taxonomies.
- Manual: Autocomplete values in bulk to use in forms, also save user submitted values that do not exist in your list.
Address Google Autocomplete In Gravity Forms Add-on Usage:
- Gravity Forms Address Autocomplete is a time-saving add-on.
- Gravity Forms Address Autocomplete simplifies the form filling process.
- Acquire the ability to use address autofill on two fields (Address or Single Line)
Version History & Changelogs
* Added option for state abbreviation
* Added Autocomplete With WordPress
* Added Autocomplete With Manually Field
* Added support for Enabling/Disabling formatted address.
* Added Support for country restriction in a single line text
* Added support for Multiple forms on a same page
* Fixed – Compability with Gravity forms step forms.
* Added – Compability with street number address Type.
* Added – Country restriction.
Version : 1.0
Date : 09/07/2017