We’re proud to announce the launch of our latest plugin that has the ability to automate Square invoicing and payment processing for mainly simple and recurring payments.
Previously, users were only able to either pay simple ‘one-time’ payments using Gravity Form Square plugin
or recurring payments using Gravity Form Square Recurring plugin
. Now, we have merged the capabilities and functions of the two into one plugin – Gravity Forms Square plugin
Gravity Forms Square Plugin
is also Sandbox supported with the latest version of SQUARE V2 API in order to see test transactions in Square Dashboard.
Note: Square API is currently only available for the U.S., Canada, Australia, Japan, and the UK.
- Process simple (one-time) payments through Gravity Forms using the Square payment gateway.
- Process recurring (automatic payments) through Gravity Forms while also adding a subscription cycle and length for its renewal.
- Sends email notification to both the admin and the user after the payment is processed.
- The Payment field is also displayable to both the admin and the user in the emails.
- Sandbox is supported with the latest version of SQUARE V2 API in order to see test transactions in Square Dashboard.
- SCA Supported – users can experience SCA Testing Functionality.
- After the transaction is processed in the Square account, the transaction is displayed in the Square default Sandbox account.
- ‘Card On File’ functionality allows the user to save their card details for any future use.
- Muli-form support/step forms support available.
- Connect individual Square accounts with each Gravity Form(E.g If you have 5 forms and 5 square accounts, then you can connect each account for individual form) – this option will help those who want to connect different square accounts on their forms.
- Transaction Notes (60 characters allowed): select the fields from your Gravity Forms and they will appear in the transaction note of the Square receipt.
You can read the technical documentation
for any questions and queries.