The Rise Of Cashless Payment And WooCommerce Square Payment Gateway Plugin During The Pandemic COVID-19
If you’re running a WordPress based eCommerce site and wants to integrate Square Payment Gateway then we have some highly utilizable plugins and add-ons recommendations for you.
Here you go!
1. WP EASYPAY
- Intuitive Form Builder
- Enhanced Single Form Layout
- Generates Subscription Reports
- Sandbox Supported
- Types of Payments
- Email Notifications
- Popup form layout
- Multi-Step Form
- Customizable Thank You Page
2. WOOSQUARE PLUS
- Synchronizes Products or Items to Both Platforms
- Manual or Auto Synchronization
- Safe & Secure Transactions
- Auto Sync Variations Based on Attributes
- Synchronize Order Refunds
3. GIVEWP SQUARE FOR WORDPRES
- Builds GiveWP donation forms to get integrated with the Square Payment Gateway.
- Implement different square payment configurations required for each donation form.
- If no settings are incorporated, the general or global square settings can be automatically applied.
- Add Pricing Field of Square Credit Card selected per donation form
- Multi-Level donation feature or custom dropdown menu
- Set up minimum and maximum donations amount limits in the donation forms
- Integrated sandbox supported with the latest version of SQUARE V2 API.
4. SQUARE FOR GRAVITY FORMS
- Process direct (one-time) transactions with Gravity Forms using the Square Payment Gateway.
- Process recurring (automatic) transactions with Gravity Forms, add a subscription cycle and extend its renewal.
- Order Synchronization – Simply Tracks and Manages Order from Gravity Forms on your Square Account’s Dashboard.
- After the payment is processed, an email gets notified to both the admin and the user.
- Supports SCA – the users can experience the SCA Testing Functionality.
5. MYCRED SQUARE
- Fixed Quantity – Users can easily buy a fixed amount of points
- Custom Quantity – Users can input the required number of points to purchase
- Minimum/Maximum Quantity – Admin can set up minimum and maximum requirements as to how many points one can purchase
- Frequency Purchasing – Admin can set up a ‘frequency of purchasing’ based on per day, week, or month.
- Hook Points – Admin can set ‘Hook Points’ for consumers on purchasing ‘points.’